At University of Tampere you can study health sciences majoring in Nursing Science or Public Health Science. The language of instruction is mainly Finnish in the Degree Programmes for Nursing Science and Public Health Science. There is also an international Master’s Degree Programme in Public and Global Health, which is available for admissions every other year. Health Science studies at UTA are multidiscipilinery and the fields of e.g. epidemiology, gerontology, health economics, occupational health and social and health policy are represented in the programme curricula.
For more information on MDP in Public and Global health, please visit the University’s website: http://www.uta.fi/admissions/mdp-public-and-global-health
More beneficial information about studies at University of Tampere can be found through the links below.
- Admissions at UTA: http://www.uta.fi/admissions/
- Faculty of Social Sciences (SOC): http://www.uta.fi/en/faculty-of-social-sciences
- Health science studies in SOC: http://www.uta.fi/hes/en/studies/index.html
- Exchange studies at UTA: http://www.uta.fi/admissions/exchange-studies
- Study practices: http://www.uta.fi/admissions/admissions/study-practices
- Fees and scholarship: http://www.uta.fi/admissions/admissions/fees-and-scholarships
Especially for admitted students beneficial information on arriving to Finland and starting your studies can be found here: http://www.uta.fi/admissions/admitted-students